17 CFR 249.480 - Form CB, tender offer statement in connection with a tender offer for a foreign private issuer.
This form is used to report an issuer tender offer conducted in compliance with § 240.13e-4(h)(8) of this chapter and a third-party tender offer conducted in compliance with § 240.14d-1(c) of this chapter. This report also is used by a subject company pursuant to § 240.14e-2(d) of this chapter.
- 17 CFR 240.13e-4 — Tender Offers by Issuers.
- 17 CFR 240.14d-9 — Recommendation or Solicitation by the Subject Company and Others.
- 17 CFR 239.42 — Form F-X, for Appointment of Agent for Service of Process and Undertaking for Issuers Registering Securities on Form F-8, F-10, or F-80 (§§ 239.38, 239.39, 239.40, or 239.41), or Registering Securities or Filing Periodic Reports on Form 40-F (§ 249.240f of This Chapter), or by Any Issuer or Other non-U.S. Person Filing Tender Offer Documents on Schedule 13e-4f, 14d-1f, or 14d-9f (§§ 240.13e-102, 240.14d-102, or 240.14d-103 of This Chapter), by Any non-U.S. Person Acting as Trustee With Respect to Securities Registered on Form F-7 (§ 239.37), F-8, F-10, or by a Canadian Issuer Qualifying an Offering Statement Pursuant to Regulation a (§ 230.251
- 17 CFR 240.14d-1 — Scope of and Definitions Applicable to Regulations 14D and 14E.
- 17 CFR 232.101 — Mandated Electronic Submissions and Exceptions.