18 CFR 385.2001 - Filings (Rule 2001).
(a)Filings with the Commission.
(ii) Hand delivering the document to Room 1A, 888 First Street, NE., Washington, DC; or
(iii) By filing via the Internet pursuant to Rule 2003 through the links provided at http://www.ferc.gov.
(2) Any document is considered filed, if in paper form, on the date stamped by the Secretary or, in the case of a document filed via the Internet, on the date indicated in the acknowledgment that will be sent immediately upon the Commission's receipt of a submission, unless the document is subsequently rejected. Any document received after regular business hours is considered filed on the next regular business day.
(1) If any filing does not comply with any applicable statute, rule, or order, the filing may be rejected, unless the filing is accompanied by a motion requesting a waiver of the applicable requirement of a rule or order and the motion is granted.
(2) If any filing is rejected, the document is deemed not to have been filed with the Commission.
(3) Where a document is rejected under paragraph (b)(1) of this section, the Secretary, or the office director to whom the filing has been referred, will notify the submitter and indicate the deficiencies in the filing and the reason for the rejection.
(4) If a filing does not comply with any applicable requirement, all or part of the filing may be stricken. Any failure to reject a filing which is not in compliance with an applicable statute, rule, or order does not waive any obligation to comply with the requirements of this chapter.
- 18 CFR 157.8 — Acceptance for Filing or Rejection of Applications.
- 18 CFR 375.302 — Delegations to the Secretary.
- 18 CFR 375.307 — Delegations to the Director of the Office of Energy Market Regulation.
- 18 CFR 375.308 — Delegations to the Director of the Office of Energy Projects.
- 18 CFR 153.21 — Conformity With Requirements.
- 18 CFR 50.8 — Acceptance/Rejection of Applications.
- 18 CFR 375.303 — Delegations to the Director of the Office of Electric Reliability.