19 CFR 111.11 - Basic requirements for a license.
(2) Attain the age of 21 prior to the date of submission of the application referred to in § 111.12(a);
(3) Be of good moral character; and
(4) Have established, by attaining a passing (75 percent or higher) grade on a written examination taken within the 3-year period before submission of the application referred to in § 111.12(a), that he has sufficient knowledge of customs and related laws, regulations and procedures, bookkeeping, accounting, and all other appropriate matters to render valuable service to importers and exporters.
(c)Association or corporation. In order to qualify for a broker's license, an association or corporation must:
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 111 after this date.
- 19 CFR 111.16 — Denial of License.
- 19 CFR 111.28 — Responsible Supervision.
- 19 CFR 111.13 — Written Examination for Individual License.
- 19 CFR 111.53 — Grounds for Suspension or Revocation of License or Permit.
- 19 CFR 111.12 — Application for License.
- 19 CFR 111.30 — Notification of Change of Business Address, Organization, Name, or Location of Business Records; Status Report; Termination of Brokerage Business.