19 CFR 111.11 - Basic requirements for a license.
(2) Attain the age of 21 prior to the date of submission of the application referred to in § 111.12(a);
(3) Be of good moral character; and
(4) Have established, by attaining a passing (75 percent or higher) grade on an examination taken within the 3-year period before submission of the application referred to in § 111.12(a), that he has sufficient knowledge of customs and related laws, regulations and procedures, bookkeeping, accounting, and all other appropriate matters to render valuable service to importers and exporters.
(c)Association or corporation. In order to qualify for a broker's license, an association or corporation must:
- 19 CFR 111.16 — Denial of License.
- 19 CFR 111.28 — Responsible Supervision.
- 19 CFR 111.13 — Examination for Individual License.
- 19 CFR 111.53 — Grounds for Suspension or Revocation of License or Permit.
- 19 CFR 111.12 — Application for License.
- 19 CFR 111.30 — Notification of Change of Business Address, Organization, Name, or Location of Business Records; Status Report; Termination of Brokerage Business.