19 CFR Part 122, Subpart H - Documents Required for Clearance and Permission To Depart; Electronic Manifest Requirements for Passengers, Crew Members, and Non-Crew Members Onboard Commercial Aircraft Departing From the United States
- § 122.71 Aircraft departing with no commercial export cargo.
- § 122.72 Aircraft departing with commercial export cargo.
- § 122.73 General declaration and air cargo manifest.
- § 122.74 Incomplete (pro forma) manifest.
- § 122.75 Complete manifest.
- § 122.75a Electronic manifest requirement for passengers onboard commercial aircraft departing from the United States.
- § 122.75b Electronic manifest requirement for crew members and non-crew members onboard commercial aircraft departing from the United States.
- § 122.76 Shipper's Export Declarations and inspection certificates.
- § 122.77 Clearance certificate.
- § 122.78 Entry or withdrawal for exportation or for transportation and exportation.
- § 122.79 Shipments to U.S. possessions.
- § 122.80 Verification of statement.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 19 CFR Part 122 after this date.
Title 19 published on 2015-11-19.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 19.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.