19 CFR Part 141, Subpart D - Quantity of Merchandise To Be Included in an Entry
- § 141.51 Quantity usually required to be in one entry.
- § 141.52 Separate entries for different portions.
- § 141.53 Procedure for separate entries.
- § 141.54 Separate entries for consolidated shipments.
- § 141.55 Single entry summary for shipments arriving under one transportation entry.
- § 141.56 Single entry summary for multiple transportation entries consigned to the same consignee.
- § 141.57 Single entry for split shipments.
- § 141.58 Single entry for separately arriving portions of unassembled or disassembled entities.