2 CFR Part 2200 - NONPROCUREMENT DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION
prev | next
- § 2200.10 What does this part do?
- § 2200.20 Does this part apply to me?
- § 2200.30 What policies and procedures must I follow?
- § 2200.137 Who in the Corporation for National and Community Service may grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 2200.220 What contracts and subcontracts, in addition to those listed in 2 CFR 180.220, are covered transactions?
- § 2200.332 What methods must I use to pass requirements down to participants at lower tiers with whom I intend to do business?
- § 2200.437 What method do I use to communicate to a participant the requirements described in the OMB guidance at 2 CFR 180.435?
Title 2 published on 2015-11-11.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 2 CFR Part 2200.