2 CFR Part 3700 - NONPROCUREMENT DEBARMENT AND SUSPENSION
prev | next
- § 3700.10 What does this part do?
- § 3700.20 Does this part apply to me?
- § 3700.30 What policies and procedures must I follow?
- § 3700.137 Who in the Peace Corps may grant an exception to let an excluded person participate in a covered transaction?
- § 3700.220 What contracts and subcontracts, in addition to those listed in 2 CFR 180.220, are covered transactions?
- § 3700.332 What methods must I use to pass requirements down to participants at lower tiers with whom I intend to do business?
- § 3700.437 What method do I use to communicate to a participant the requirements described in the OMB guidance at 2 CFR 180.435?