20 CFR 404.420 - Persons deemed entitled to benefits based on an individual's earnings record.
For purposes of imposing deductions under the annual earnings test (see § 404.415) and the foreign work test (see § 404.417), a person who is married to an old-age insurance beneficiary and who is entitled to a mother's or father's insurance benefit or a child's insurance benefit based on the child's disability (and all these benefits are based on the earnings record of some third person) is deemed entitled to such benefit based on the earnings record of the old-age insurance beneficiary to whom he or she is married. This section is effective for months in any taxable year of the old-age insurance beneficiary that begins after August 1958.
- 20 CFR 404.437 — Excess Earnings; Benefit Rate Subject to Deductions Because of Excess Earnings.
- 20 CFR 404.434 — Excess Earnings; Method of Charging.
- 20 CFR 404.456 — Current Suspension of Benefits Because an Individual Works or Engages in Self-Employment.
- 20 CFR 404.402 — Interrelationship of Deductions, Reductions, Adjustments, and Nonpayment of Benefits.
- 20 CFR 404.417 — Deductions Because of Noncovered Remunerative Activity Outside the United States; 45 Hour and 7-Day Work Test.
- 20 CFR 404.415 — Deductions Because of Excess Earnings.
- 20 CFR 404.439 — Partial Monthly Benefits; Excess Earnings of the Individual Charged Against His Benefits and the Benefits of Persons Entitled (Or Deemed Entitled) to Benefits on His Earnings Record.