20 CFR 416.1403 - Administrative actions that are not initial determinations.
(a) Administrative actions that are not initial determinations may be reviewed by us, but they are not subject to the administrative review process provided by this subpart and they are not subject to judicial review. These actions include, but are not limited to, an action about -
(1) Presumptive disability or presumptive blindness;
(2) An emergency advance payment (as defined in § 416.520(b));
(3) Denial of a request to be made a representative payee;
(4) Denial of a request to use the expedited appeals process;
(6) The fee that may be charged or received by a person who has represented you in connection with a proceeding before us;
(9) Determining whether (and the amount of) travel expenses incurred are reimbursable in connection with proceedings before us;
(15) The determination to reduce, suspend, or terminate your federally administered State supplementary payments due to a State-initiated mass change, as defined in § 416.1401, in the levels of such payments, except as provided in § 416.1402(n);
(16) Termination of Federal administration of State supplementary payments;
(17) Findings on whether we can collect an overpayment by using the Federal income tax refund offset procedure. (see § 416.583);
(20) Determining whether we will order your employer to withhold from your disposable pay to collect an overpayment you received under title XVI of the Social Security Act (see part 422, subpart E, of this chapter);
(21) Determining when provisional benefits are payable, the amount of the provisional benefit payable, and when provisional benefits terminate (see § 416.999c);
(24) Starting or discontinuing a continuing disability review;
(26) Determining whether a non-attorney representative is eligible to receive direct fee payment as described in § 416.1517 of this part.
(1) If you receive an emergency advance payment; presumptive disability or presumptive blindness payment, or provisional payment, we will provide a notice explaining the nature and conditions of the payments.
(3) If there is a termination of Federal administration of State supplementary payments.
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 416 after this date.