20 CFR § 655.446 - Recruitment report.
(a) Requirements of the recruitment report. No fewer than 2 calendar days after the last date on which the last advertisement appeared, as required by the NOA issued under § 655.433, the employer must prepare, sign, and date a recruitment report. Where recruitment was conducted by a job contractor or its employer-client, both joint employers must sign the recruitment report in accordance with § 655.421(e)(1). The recruitment report must be submitted to the NPC, by the date specified in the NOA, and contain the following information:
(1) The name of each recruitment activity or source;
(2) The name and contact information of each U.S. worker who applied or was referred to the job opportunity up to the date of the preparation of the recruitment report, and the disposition of each worker's application. The employer must clearly indicate whether the job opportunity was offered to the U.S. worker and whether the U.S. worker accepted or declined;
(3) Confirmation that the advertisement was posted on the CNMI Department of Labor's job listing system and the dates of advertising;
(4) Confirmation that former U.S. employees were contacted, if applicable, and by what means and the date(s) of contact;
(5) Confirmation the employer posted the availability of the job opportunity to all employees in the job classification and area in which the work will be performed by the CW-1 workers and the dates of advertising;
(6) If applicable, confirmation that additional recruitment was conducted as directed by the CO and the date(s) of advertising; and
(7) If applicable, for each U.S. worker who applied for the position but was not hired, the lawful job-related reason(s) for not hiring the U.S. worker.
(b) Duty to update and retain the recruitment report. The employer must update the recruitment report throughout the recruitment period. In a joint employment situation, either the job contractor or the employer-client may update the recruitment report throughout the recruitment period. The employer must retain the recruitment report as required in § 655.456.