20 CFR Part 655 - TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKERS IN THE UNITED STATES
- § 655.0 Scope and purpose of part.
- § 655.00 Authority of the Office of Foreign Labor Certification (OFLC) Administrator under subparts A, B, and C.
- Subpart A - Labor Certification Process for Temporary Non-Agricultural Employment in the United States (H-2B Workers) (§§ 655.1 - 655.80-655.99)
- Subpart B - Labor Certification Process for Temporary Agricultural Employment in the United States (H-2A Workers) (§§ 655.100 - 655.235)
- Subparts C-D [Reserved]
- Subpart E - Labor Certification Process for Temporary Employment in the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas Islands (CW-1 Workers) (§§ 655.400 - 655.474-655.499)
- Subpart F - Attestations by Employers Using Alien Crewmembers for Longshore Activities in U.S. Ports (§§ 655.500 - 655.550)
- Subpart G - Enforcement of the Limitations Imposed on Employers Using Alien Crewmembers for Longshore Activities in U.S. Ports (§§ 655.600 - 655.675)
- Subpart H - Labor Condition Applications and Requirements for Employers Seeking To Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b Visas in Specialty Occupations and as Fashion Models, and Requirements for Employers Seeking To Employ Nonimmigrants on H-1b1 and E-3 Visas in Specialty Occupations (§§ 655.700 - 655.760)
- Subpart I - Enforcement of H-1B Labor Condition Applications and H-1B1 and E-3 Labor Attestations (§§ 655.800 - 655.855)
- Subparts J-K [Reserved]
- Subpart L - What Requirements Must a Facility Meet to Employ H-1C Nonimmigrant Workers as Registered Nurses? (§§ 655.1100 - 655.1150)
- Subpart M - What are the Department's enforcement obligations with respect to H-1C Attestations? (§§ 655.1200 - 655.1260)
- Subpart N - Labor Certification Process for Temporary Agricultural Employment in the United States (H-2A Workers) (§§ 655.1290 - 655.1319)
Subpart A issued under 8 CFR 214.2(h).
Subpart E issued under 48 U.S.C. 1806.
Subparts H and I issued under 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(15)(H)(i)(b) and (b)(1), 1182(n) and (t), and 1184(g) and (j); sec. 303(a)(8), Pub. L. 102-232, 105 Stat. 1733, 1748 (8 U.S.C. 1101 note); sec. 412(e), Pub. L. 105-277, 112 Stat. 2681; 8 CFR 214.2(h); and 28 U.S.C. 2461 note, Pub. L. 114-74 at section 701.