20 CFR 662.210 - What other entities may serve as One-Stop partners?
(a) WIA provides that other entities that carry out a human resource program, including Federal, State, or local programs and programs in the private sector may serve as additional partners in the One-Stop system if the Local Board and chief elected official(s) approve the entity's participation.
(b) Additional partners may include:
(1) TANF programs authorized under part A of title IV of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C. 601 et seq.);
(2) Employment and training programs authorized under section 6(d)(4) of the Food Stamp Act of 1977 (7 U.S.C. 2015(d)(4));
(3) Work programs authorized under section 6(o) of the Food Stamp Act of 1977 (7 U.S.C. 2015(o));
(4) Programs authorized under the National and Community Service Act of 1990 (42 U.S.C. 12501 et seq.); and
(5) Other appropriate Federal, State or local programs, including programs related to transportation and housing and programs in the private sector. (WIA sec. 121(b)(2).)
(c) The State may require that one or more of the programs identified in paragraph (b) of this section be included as a partner in all of the local One-Stop delivery systems in the State.