20 CFR Part 662, Subpart B - One-Stop Partners and the Responsibilities of Partners
- § 662.200 Who are the required One-Stop partners?
- § 662.210 What other entities may serve as One-Stop partners?
- § 662.220 What entity serves as the One-Stop partner for a particular program in the local area?
- § 662.230 What are the responsibilities of the required One-Stop partners?
- § 662.240 What are a program's applicable core services?
- § 662.250 Where and to what extent must required One-Stop partners make core services available?
- § 662.260 What services, in addition to the applicable core services, are to be provided by One-Stop partners through the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 662.270 How are the costs of providing services through the One-Stop delivery system and the operating costs of the system to be funded?
- § 662.280 Does title I require One-Stop partners to use their funds for individuals who are not eligible for the partner's program or for services that are not authorized under the partner's program?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 662.