20 CFR 662.240 - What are a program's applicable core services?
(a) The core services applicable to any One-Stop partner program are those services described in paragraph (b) of this section, that are authorized and provided under the partner's program.
(1) Determinations of whether the individuals are eligible to receive assistance under subtitle B of title I of WIA;
(2) Outreach, intake (which may include worker profiling), and orientation to the information and other services available through the One-Stop delivery system;
(5) Provision of employment statistics information, including the provision of accurate information relating to local, regional, and national labor market areas, including—
(iii) Information relating to local occupations in demand and the earnings and skill requirements for such occupations;
(iv) Providers of postsecondary vocational education activities and vocational education activities available to school dropouts under the Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Applied Technology Education Act (20 U.S.C. 2301 et seq.); and
(v) Providers of vocational rehabilitation program activities described in title I of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 U.S.C. 720 et seq.);
(7) Provision of information on how the local area is performing on the local performance measures and any additional performance information with respect to the One-Stop delivery system in the local area;
(8) Provision of accurate information relating to the availability of supportive services, including, at a minimum, child care and transportation, available in the local area, and referral to such services, as appropriate;
(10) Assistance in establishing eligibility for programs of financial aid assistance for training and education programs that are not funded under this Act and are available in the local area; and
(11) Followup services, including counseling regarding the workplace, for participants in workforce investment activities authorized under subtitle (B) of title I of WIA who are placed in unsubsidized employment, for not less than 12 months after the first day of the employment, as appropriate.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 662.