20 CFR 668.800 - What systems must an INA grantee have in place to administer an INA program?
(a) Each INA grantee must have a written system describing the procedures the grantee uses for:
(1) The hiring and management of personnel paid with program funds;
(2) The acquisition and management of property purchased with program funds;
(3) Financial management practices;
(4) A participant grievance system which meets the requirements in section 181(c) of WIA and 20 CFR 667.600; and
(5) A participant records system.
(b) Participant records systems must include:
(1) A written or computerized record containing all the information used to determine the person's eligibility to receive program services;
(2) The participant's signature certifying that all the eligibility information he or she provided is true to the best of his/her knowledge; and
(3) The information necessary to comply with all program reporting requirements.