20 CFR Part 668, Subpart H - Administrative Requirements
- § 668.800 What systems must an INA grantee have in place to administer an INA program?
- § 668.810 What types of costs are allowable expenditures under the INA program?
- § 668.820 What rules apply to administrative costs under the INA program?
- § 668.825 Does the WIA administrative cost limit for States and local areas apply to section 166 grants?
- § 668.830 How should INA program grantees classify costs?
- § 668.840 What cost principles apply to INA funds?
- § 668.850 What audit requirements apply to INA grants?
- § 668.860 What cash management procedures apply to INA grant funds?
- § 668.870 What is “program income” and how is it regulated in the INA program?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 668.