20 CFR § 670.300 - What entities are eligible to receive funds to operate centers and provide training and operational support services?
(a) Entities eligible to receive funds under this subpart to operate centers include:
(1) Federal, State, and local agencies;
(2) Private for-profit and non-profit corporations;
(3) Indian tribes and organizations; and
(4) Area vocational education or residential vocational schools. (WIA sec. 147(a)(1)(A) and (d)).
(1) One-Stop Centers and partners;
(2) Community action agencies;
(3) Business organizations;
(4) Labor organizations;
(5) Private for-profit and non-profit corporations; and
(6) Other agencies, and individuals that have experience and contact with youth. (WIA sec. 145(a)(3)).