20 CFR Part 10, Subpart F - Continuing Benefits
subjgrpRules and Evidence (§§ 10.500 - 10.503)
- § 10.500 What are the basic rules governing continuing receipt of compensation benefits and return to work?
- § 10.501 What medical evidence is necessary to support continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.502 How does OWCP evaluate evidence in support of continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.503 Under what circumstances may OWCP reduce or terminate compensation benefits?
subjgrpReturn to Work - Employer's Responsibilities (§§ 10.505 - 10.511)
- § 10.505 What actions must the employer take?
- § 10.506 May the employer monitor the employee's medical care?
- § 10.507 How should the employer make an offer of suitable work?
- § 10.508 May relocation expenses be paid for an employee who would need to move to accept an offer of reemployment?
- § 10.509 If an employee's light duty job is eliminated due to downsizing, what is the effect on compensation?
- § 10.510 When may a light duty job form the basis of a loss of wage-earning capacity determination?
- § 10.511 How may a loss of wage-earning capacity determination be modified?
subjgrpReturn to Work - Employee's Responsibilities (§§ 10.515 - 10.521)
- § 10.515 What actions must the employee take with respect to returning to work?
- § 10.516 How will an employee know if OWCP considers a job to be suitable?
- § 10.517 What are the penalties for refusing to accept a suitable job offer?
- § 10.518 Does OWCP provide services to help employees return to work?
- § 10.519 What action will OWCP take if an employee refuses to undergo vocational rehabilitation?
- § 10.520 How does OWCP determine compensation after an employee completes a vocational rehabilitation program?
- § 10.521 If an employee elects to receive retirement benefits instead of FECA benefits, what effect may such an election have on that employee's entitlement to FECA compensation?
subjgrpReports of Earnings From Employment and Self-Employment (§§ 10.525 - 10.529)
- § 10.525 What information must the employee report?
- § 10.526 Must the employee report volunteer activities?
- § 10.527 Does OWCP verify reports of earnings?
- § 10.528 What action will OWCP take if the employee fails to file a report of activity indicating an ability to work?
- § 10.529 What action will OWCP take if the employee files an incomplete report?
subjgrpReports of Dependents (§§ 10.535 - 10.537)
subjgrpReduction and Termination of Compensation (§§ 10.540 - 10.541)
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 10.