20 CFR Part 10, Subpart F - Continuing Benefits
Rules and Evidence
- § 10.500 — What are the basic rules governing continuing receipt of compensation benefits and return to work?
- § 10.501 — What medical evidence is necessary to support continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.502 — How does OWCP evaluate evidence in support of continuing receipt of compensation benefits?
- § 10.503 — Under what circumstances may OWCP reduce or terminate compensation benefits?
Return to Work - Employer's Responsibilities
- § 10.505 — What actions must the employer take?
- § 10.506 — May the employer monitor the employee's medical care?
- § 10.507 — How should the employer make an offer of suitable work?
- § 10.508 — May relocation expenses be paid for an employee who would need to move to accept an offer of reemployment?
- § 10.509 — If an employee's light duty job is eliminated due to downsizing, what is the effect on compensation?
- § 10.510 — When may a light duty job form the basis of a loss of wage-earning capacity determination?
- § 10.511 — How may a loss of wage-earning capacity determination be modified?
Return to Work - Employee's Responsibilities
- § 10.515 — What actions must the employee take with respect to returning to work?
- § 10.516 — How will an employee know if OWCP considers a job to be suitable?
- § 10.517 — What are the penalties for refusing to accept a suitable job offer?
- § 10.518 — Does OWCP provide services to help employees return to work?
- § 10.519 — What action will OWCP take if an employee refuses to undergo vocational rehabilitation?
- § 10.520 — How does OWCP determine compensation after an employee completes a vocational rehabilitation program?
- § 10.521 — If an employee elects to receive retirement benefits instead of FECA benefits, what effect may such an election have on that employee's entitlement to FECA compensation?
Reports of Earnings From Employment and Self-Employment
- § 10.525 — What information must the employee report?
- § 10.526 — Must the employee report volunteer activities?
- § 10.527 — Does OWCP verify reports of earnings?
- § 10.528 — What action will OWCP take if the employee fails to file a report of activity indicating an ability to work?
- § 10.529 — What action will OWCP take if the employee files an incomplete report?
- Reports of Dependents
- Reduction and Termination of Compensation
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.