20 CFR Part 10, Subpart I - Information for Medical Providers
Subject Group 74Medical Records and Bills (§§ 10.800 - 10.803)
- § 10.800 How do providers enroll with OWCP for authorizations and billing?
- § 10.801 How are medical bills to be submitted?
- § 10.802 How should an employee prepare and submit requests for reimbursement for medical expenses, transportation costs, loss of wages, and incidental expenses?
- § 10.803 What are the time limitations on OWCP's payment of bills?
Subject Group 75Medical Fee Schedule (§§ 10.805 - 10.813)
- § 10.805 What services are covered by the OWCP fee schedule?
- § 10.806 How are the maximum fees defined?
- § 10.807 How are payments for particular services calculated?
- § 10.808 Does the fee schedule apply to every kind of procedure?
- § 10.809 How are payments for medicinal drugs determined?
- § 10.810 How are payments for inpatient medical services determined?
- § 10.811 When and how are fees reduced?
- § 10.812 If OWCP reduces a fee, may a provider request reconsideration of the reduction?
- § 10.813 If OWCP reduces a fee, may a provider bill the claimant for the balance?
Subject Group 76Exclusion of Providers (§§ 10.815 - 10.826)
- § 10.815 What are the grounds for excluding a provider from payment under the FECA?
- § 10.816 What will cause OWCP to automatically exclude a physician or other provider of medical services and supplies?
- § 10.817 How are OWCP's exclusion procedures initiated?
- § 10.818 How is a provider notified of OWCP's intent to exclude him or her?
- § 10.819 What requirements must the provider's answer and OWCP's decision meet?
- § 10.820 How can an excluded provider request a hearing?
- § 10.821 How are hearings assigned and scheduled?
- § 10.822 How are subpoenas or advisory opinions obtained?
- § 10.823 How will the administrative law judge conduct the hearing and issue the recommended decision?
- § 10.824 How does the recommended decision become final?
- § 10.825 What are the effects of exclusion?
- § 10.826 How can an excluded provider be reinstated?