20 CFR Part 30, Subpart D - Adjudicatory Process
- § 30.300 — What process will OWCP use to decide claims for entitlement and to provide for administrative review of those decisions?
- § 30.301 — May subpoenas be issued for witnesses and documents in connection with a claim under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.302 — Who pays the costs associated with subpoenas?
- § 30.303 — What information may OWCP request in connection with a claim under Part E of EEOICPA?
- Recommended Decisions on Claims
- Hearings and Final Decisions on Claims
- § 30.310 — What must the claimant do if he or she objects to the recommended decision or wants to request a hearing?
- § 30.311 — What happens if the claimant does not object to the recommended decision or request a hearing within 60 days?
- § 30.312 — What will the FAB do if the claimant objects to the recommended decision but does not request a hearing?
- § 30.313 — How is a review of the written record conducted?
- § 30.314 — How is a hearing conducted?
- § 30.315 — May a claimant postpone a hearing?
- § 30.316 — How does the FAB issue a final decision on a claim?
- § 30.317 — Can the FAB request a further response from the claimant or return a claim to the district office?
- § 30.318 — Can the FAB consider objections to HHS's reconstruction of a radiation dose or to the guidelines OWCP uses to determine if a claimed cancer was at least as likely as not related to employment?
- § 30.319 — May a claimant request reconsideration of a final decision of the FAB?
- Reopening Claims
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.