20 CFR Part 30, Subpart D - Adjudicatory Process
- § 30.300 What process will OWCP use to decide claims for entitlement and to provide for administrative review of those decisions?
- § 30.301 May subpoenas be issued for witnesses and documents in connection with a claim under Part B of EEOICPA?
- § 30.302 Who pays the costs associated with subpoenas?
- § 30.303 What information may OWCP request in connection with a claim under Part E of EEOICPA?
Subject Group 129Recommended Decisions on Claims (§§ 30.305 - 30.307)
Subject Group 130Hearings and Final Decisions on Claims (§§ 30.310 - 30.319)
- § 30.310 What must the claimant do if he or she objects to the recommended decision or wants to request a hearing?
- § 30.311 What happens if the claimant does not object to the recommended decision or request a hearing within 60 days?
- § 30.312 What will the FAB do if the claimant objects to the recommended decision but does not request a hearing?
- § 30.313 How is a review of the written record conducted?
- § 30.314 How is a hearing conducted?
- § 30.315 May a claimant postpone a hearing?
- § 30.316 How does the FAB issue a final decision on a claim?
- § 30.317 Can the FAB request a further response from the claimant or return a claim to the district office?
- § 30.318 Can the FAB consider objections to HHS's reconstruction of a radiation dose or to the guidelines OWCP uses to determine if a claimed cancer was at least as likely as not related to employment?
- § 30.319 May a claimant request reconsideration of a final decision of the FAB?
Subject Group 131Reopening Claims (§ 30.320)
Title 20 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.