20 CFR Part 30, Subpart J - Impairment Benefits Under Part E of EEOICPA
prev | next
- General Provisions
- § 30.900 — Who can receive impairment benefits under Part E?
- § 30.901 — How does OWCP determine the extent of an employee's impairment that is due to a covered illness contracted through exposure to a toxic substance at a DOE facility or a RECA section 5 facility, as appropriate?
- § 30.902 — How will OWCP calculate the amount of the award of impairment benefits that is payable under Part E?
- Medical Evidence of Impairment
- § 30.905 — How may an impairment evaluation be obtained?
- § 30.906 — Who will pay for an impairment evaluation?
- § 30.907 — Can an impairment evaluation obtained by OWCP be challenged prior to issuance of the recommended decision?
- § 30.908 — How will the FAB evaluate new medical evidence submitted to challenge the impairment determination in the recommended decision?
- Ratable Impairments
- § 30.910 — Will an impairment that cannot be assigned a numerical percentage using the AMA's Guides be included in the impairment rating?
- § 30.911 — Does maximum medical improvement always have to be reached for an impairment to be included in the impairment rating?
- § 30.912 — Can a covered Part E employee receive benefits for additional impairment following an award of such benefits by OWCP?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.