20 CFR Part 30, Subpart J - Impairment Benefits Under Part E of EEOICPA
subjgrpGeneral Provisions (§§ 30.900 - 30.902)
- § 30.900 Who can receive impairment benefits under Part E?
- § 30.901 How does OWCP determine the extent of an employee's impairment that is due to a covered illness contracted through exposure to a toxic substance at a DOE facility or a RECA section 5 facility, as appropriate?
- § 30.902 How will OWCP calculate the amount of the award of impairment benefits that is payable under Part E?
subjgrpMedical Evidence of Impairment (§§ 30.905 - 30.908)
- § 30.905 How may an impairment evaluation be obtained?
- § 30.906 Who will pay for an impairment evaluation?
- § 30.907 Can an impairment evaluation obtained by OWCP be challenged prior to issuance of the recommended decision?
- § 30.908 How will the FAB evaluate new medical evidence submitted to challenge the impairment determination in the recommended decision?
subjgrpRatable Impairments (§§ 30.910 - 30.912)
- § 30.910 Will an impairment that cannot be assigned a numerical percentage using the AMA's Guides be included in the impairment rating?
- § 30.911 Does maximum medical improvement always have to be reached for an impairment to be included in the impairment rating?
- § 30.912 Can a covered Part E employee receive benefits for additional impairment following an award of such benefits by OWCP?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 30.