20 CFR Subpart D - Old-Age, Disability, Dependents' and Survivors' Insurance Benefits; Period of Disability
Old-Age and Disability Benefits (§§ 404.310 - 404.325)
- § 404.310 When am I entitled to old-age benefits?
- § 404.311 When does my entitlement to old-age benefits begin and end?
- § 404.312 How is my old-age benefit amount calculated?
- § 404.313 What are delayed retirement credits and how do they increase my old-age benefit amount?
- § 404.315 Who is entitled to disability benefits?
- § 404.316 When entitlement to disability benefits begins and ends.
- § 404.317 How is the amount of my disability benefit calculated?
- § 404.320 Who is entitled to a period of disability.
- § 404.321 When a period of disability begins and ends.
- § 404.322 When you may apply for a period of disability after a delay due to a physical or mental condition.
- § 404.325 The termination month.
Rules Relating to Continuation of Benefits After Your Impairment Is No Longer Disabling (§§ 404.327 - 404.328)
- § 404.327 When you are participating in an appropriate program of vocational rehabilitation services, employment services, or other support services.
- § 404.328 When your completion of the program, or your continuation in the program for a specified period of time, will increase the likelihood that you will not have to return to the disability benefit rolls.
Source: 70 FR 36505, June 24, 2005, unless otherwise noted.
Benefits for Spouses and Divorced Spouses (§§ 404.330 - 404.349)
- § 404.330 Who is entitled to wife's or husband's benefits.
- § 404.331 Who is entitled to wife's or husband's benefits as a divorced spouse.
- § 404.332 When wife's and husband's benefits begin and end.
- § 404.333 Wife's and husband's benefit amounts.
- § 404.335 How do I become entitled to widow's or widower's benefits?
- § 404.336 How do I become entitled to widow's or widower's benefits as a surviving divorced spouse?
- § 404.337 When does my entitlement to widow's and widower's benefits start and end?
- § 404.338 Widow's and widower's benefits amounts.
- § 404.339 How do I become entitled to mother's or father's benefits as a surviving spouse?
- § 404.340 How do I become entitled to mother's or father's benefits as a surviving divorced spouse?
- § 404.341 When mother's and father's benefits begin and end.
- § 404.342 Mother's and father's benefit amounts.
- § 404.344 Your relationship by marriage to the insured.
- § 404.345 Your relationship as wife, husband, widow, or widower under State law.
- § 404.346 Your relationship as wife, husband, widow, or widower based upon a deemed valid marriage.
- § 404.347 “Living in the same household” defined.
- § 404.348 When is a child living with me in my care?
- § 404.349 When is a child living apart from me in my care?
Child's Benefits (§§ 404.350 - 404.368)
- § 404.350 Who is entitled to child's benefits?
- § 404.351 Who may be reentitled to child's benefits?
- § 404.352 When does my entitlement to child's benefits begin and end?
- § 404.353 Child's benefit amounts.
- § 404.354 Your relationship to the insured.
- § 404.355 Who is the insured's natural child?
- § 404.356 Who is the insured's legally adopted child?
- § 404.357 Who is the insured's stepchild?
- § 404.358 Who is the insured's grandchild or stepgrandchild?
- § 404.359 Who is the insured's equitably adopted child?
- § 404.360 When a child is dependent upon the insured person.
- § 404.361 When a natural child is dependent.
- § 404.362 When a legally adopted child is dependent.
- § 404.363 When is a stepchild dependent?
- § 404.364 When is a grandchild or stepgrandchild dependent?
- § 404.365 When an equitably adopted child is dependent.
- § 404.366 “Contributions for support,” “one-half support,” and “living with” the insured defined - determining first month of entitlement.
- § 404.367 When you are a “full-time elementary or secondary school student”.
- § 404.368 When you are considered a full-time student during a period of nonattendance.
Lump-Sum Death Payment (§§ 404.390 - 404.392)