20 CFR Subpart G - Filing of Applications and Other Forms
General Provisions (§§ 404.601 - 404.603)
Applications (§§ 404.610 - 404.617)
- § 404.610 What makes an application a claim for benefits?
- § 404.611 How do I file an application for Social Security benefits?
- § 404.612 Who may sign an application.
- § 404.613 Evidence of authority to sign an application for another.
- § 404.614 When an application or other form is considered filed.
- § 404.615 Claimant must be alive when an application is filed.
- § 404.617 Pilot program for photographic identification of disability benefit applicants in designated geographic areas.
Effective Filing Period of Application (§§ 404.620 - 404.623)
- § 404.620 Filing before the first month you meet the requirements for benefits.
- § 404.621 What happens if I file after the first month I meet the requirements for benefits?
- § 404.622 Limiting an application.
- § 404.623 Am I required to file for all benefits if I am eligible for old-age and husband's or wife's benefits?
Filing Date Based on Written Statement (§§ 404.630 - 404.632)
Deemed Filing Date Based on Misinformation (§ 404.633)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.