20 CFR Part 408, Subpart H - Suspensions and Terminations
- § 408.801 What is this subpart about?
subjgrpSuspension (§§ 408.802 - 408.812)
- § 408.802 When will we suspend your SVB payments?
- § 408.803 What happens to your SVB payments if you fail to comply with our request for information?
- § 408.806 What happens to your SVB payments if you are no longer residing outside the United States?
- § 408.808 What happens to your SVB payments if you begin receiving additional benefit income?
- § 408.809 What happens to your SVB payments if you are removed (including deported) from the United States?
- § 408.810 What happens to your SVB payments if you are fleeing to avoid criminal prosecution or custody or confinement after conviction, or because you violate a condition of probation or parole?
- § 408.812 What happens to your SVB payments if you are not a citizen or national of the United States and you begin residing in a Treasury-restricted country?
subjgrpTermination (§§ 408.814 - 408.820)
- § 408.814 Can you request termination of your SVB entitlement?
- § 408.816 When does SVB entitlement end due to death?
- § 408.818 When does SVB entitlement terminate if your benefit payments have been in suspense for 12 consecutive months?
- § 408.820 Will we send you a notice of intended action affecting your SVB payment status?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 408.