20 CFR Part 408, Subpart I - Underpayments and Overpayments
Subject Group 269General Rules (§§ 408.900 - 408.905)
- § 408.900 What is this subpart about?
- § 408.901 What is an underpayment?
- § 408.902 What is an overpayment?
- § 408.903 How do we determine the amount of an underpayment or overpayment?
- § 408.904 How will you receive an underpayment?
- § 408.905 Will we withhold or adjust an underpayment to reduce an overpayment if that overpayment occurred in a different period?
Subject Group 270Waiver of Recovery of SVB Overpayments (§§ 408.910 - 408.914)
- § 408.910 When will we waive recovery of an SVB overpayment?
- § 408.911 What happens when we waive recovery of an SVB overpayment?
- § 408.912 When are you without fault regarding an overpayment?
- § 408.913 When would overpayment recovery defeat the purpose of the title VIII program?
- § 408.914 When would overpayment recovery be against equity and good conscience?
Subject Group 271Notices (§ 408.918)
Subject Group 272Refund of Overpayments (§ 408.920)
Subject Group 273Adjustment of SVB (§§ 408.922 - 408.923)
Subject Group 274Adjustment of Title II Benefits (§§ 408.930 - 408.933)
- § 408.930 Are title II and title XVI benefits subject to adjustment to recover title VIII overpayments?
- § 408.931 How much will we withhold from your title II and title XVI benefits to recover a title VIII overpayment?
- § 408.932 Will you receive notice of our intention to apply cross-program recovery?
- § 408.933 When will we begin cross-program recovery from your current monthly benefits?
Subject Group 275Tax Refund Offset (§§ 408.940 - 408.946)
- § 408.940 When will we refer an SVB overpayment to the Department of the Treasury for tax refund offset?
- § 408.941 Will we notify you before we refer an SVB overpayment for tax refund offset?
- § 408.942 Will you have a chance to present evidence showing that the overpayment is not past due or is not legally enforceable?
- § 408.943 What happens after we make our determination on your request for review or your request for waiver?
- § 408.944 How can you review our records related to an SVB overpayment?
- § 408.945 When will we suspend tax refund offset?
- § 408.946 What happens if your tax refund is insufficient to cover the amount of your SVB overpayment?
Subject Group 276Compromise Settlements, or Suspensions or Termination of Collection (§ 408.950)
Title 20 published on 09-Nov-2018 03:21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 408 after this date.