20 CFR Part 411, Subpart E - Employment Networks
- § 411.300 What is an EN?
- § 411.305 Who is eligible to be an EN?
- § 411.310 How does an entity other than a State VR agency apply to be an EN and who will determine whether an entity qualifies as an EN?
- § 411.315 What are the minimum qualifications necessary to be an EN?
- § 411.320 What are an EN's responsibilities as a participant in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.321 Under what conditions will SSA terminate an agreement with an EN due to inadequate performance?
- § 411.325 What reporting requirements are placed on an EN as a participant in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.330 How will SSA evaluate an EN's performance?