20 CFR Part 411, Subpart E - Employment Networks
- § 411.300 — What is an EN?
- § 411.305 — Who is eligible to be an EN?
- § 411.310 — How does an entity other than a State VR agency apply to be an EN and who will determine whether an entity qualifies as an EN?
- § 411.315 — What are the minimum qualifications necessary to be an EN?
- § 411.320 — What are an EN's responsibilities as a participant in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.321 — Under what conditions will SSA terminate an agreement with an EN due to inadequate performance?
- § 411.325 — What reporting requirements are placed on an EN as a participant in the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.330 — How will SSA evaluate an EN's performance?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 411.