20 CFR Part 411, Subpart H - Employment Network Payment Systems
- § 411.500 Definitions of terms used in this subpart.
- § 411.505 How is an EN paid?
- § 411.510 How is the State VR agency paid under the Ticket to Work program?
- § 411.515 Can the EN change its elected payment system?
- § 411.520 How are beneficiaries whose tickets are assigned to an EN affected by a change in that EN's elected payment system?
- § 411.525 What payments are available under each of the EN payment systems?
- § 411.535 Under what circumstances will milestones be paid?
- § 411.536 Under what circumstances can we make a reconciliation payment under the outcome-milestone payment system?
- § 411.540 How are the payment amounts calculated for each of the milestones?
- § 411.545 How are the outcome payments calculated under the outcome-milestone payment system?
- § 411.550 How are the outcome payments calculated under the outcome payment system?
- § 411.551 How are EN payments calculated for transition cases pending on July 21, 2008?
- § 411.552 What effect will the subsequent entitlement to title II benefits have on EN payments for title XVI beneficiaries after they assign their ticket?
- § 411.555 Can the EN keep the milestone and outcome payments even if the beneficiary does not achieve all outcome months?
- § 411.560 Is it possible to pay a milestone or outcome payment to more than one EN?
- § 411.565 What happens if two or more ENs qualify for payment on the same ticket but have elected different EN payment systems?
- § 411.566 May an EN use outcome or milestone payments to make payments to the beneficiary?
- § 411.570 Can an EN request payment from the beneficiary who assigned a ticket to the EN?
- § 411.575 How does the EN request payment for milestones or outcome payment months achieved by a beneficiary who assigned a ticket to the EN?
- § 411.580 Can an EN receive payments for milestones or outcome payment months that occur before the beneficiary assigns a ticket to the EN?
- § 411.581 Can an EN receive milestone and outcome payments for months after a beneficiary takes his or her ticket out of assignment?
- § 411.582 Can a State VR agency receive payment under the cost reimbursement payment system if a continuous 9-month period of substantial gainful activity is completed after the ticket is assigned to an EN?
- § 411.585 Can a State VR agency and an EN both receive payment for serving the same beneficiary?
- § 411.590 What can an EN do if the EN disagrees with our decision on a payment request?
- § 411.595 What oversight procedures are planned for the EN payment systems?
- § 411.597 Will SSA periodically review the outcome payment system and the outcome-milestone payment system for possible modifications?
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.