20 CFR Part 411, Subpart I - Ticket to Work Program Dispute Resolution
Disputes Between Beneficiaries and Employment Networks (§§ 411.600 - 411.635)
- § 411.600 Is there a process for resolving disputes between beneficiaries and ENs that are not State VR agencies?
- § 411.605 What are the responsibilities of the EN that is not a State VR agency regarding the dispute resolution process?
- § 411.610 When should a beneficiary receive information on the procedures for resolving disputes?
- § 411.615 How will a disputed issue be referred to the PM?
- § 411.620 How long does the PM have to recommend a resolution to the dispute?
- § 411.625 Can the beneficiary or the EN that is not a State VR agency request a review of the PM's recommendation?
- § 411.630 Is SSA's decision final?
- § 411.635 Can a beneficiary be represented in the dispute resolution process under the Ticket to Work program?
Disputes Between Beneficiaries and State VR Agencies (§ 411.640)
Disputes Between Employment Networks and Program Managers (§§ 411.650 - 411.660)