20 CFR Part 411, Subpart I - Ticket to Work Program Dispute Resolution
- Disputes Between Beneficiaries and Employment Networks
- § 411.600 — Is there a process for resolving disputes between beneficiaries and ENs that are not State VR agencies?
- § 411.605 — What are the responsibilities of the EN that is not a State VR agency regarding the dispute resolution process?
- § 411.610 — When should a beneficiary receive information on the procedures for resolving disputes?
- § 411.615 — How will a disputed issue be referred to the PM?
- § 411.620 — How long does the PM have to recommend a resolution to the dispute?
- § 411.625 — Can the beneficiary or the EN that is not a State VR agency request a review of the PM's recommendation?
- § 411.630 — Is SSA's decision final?
- § 411.635 — Can a beneficiary be represented in the dispute resolution process under the Ticket to Work program?
- Disputes Between Beneficiaries and State VR Agencies
- Disputes Between Employment Networks and Program Managers
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.