20 CFR Part 411, Subpart I - Ticket to Work Program Dispute Resolution
subjgrpDisputes Between Beneficiaries and Employment Networks (§§ 411.600 - 411.635)
- § 411.600 Is there a process for resolving disputes between beneficiaries and ENs that are not State VR agencies?
- § 411.605 What are the responsibilities of the EN that is not a State VR agency regarding the dispute resolution process?
- § 411.610 When should a beneficiary receive information on the procedures for resolving disputes?
- § 411.615 How will a disputed issue be referred to the PM?
- § 411.620 How long does the PM have to recommend a resolution to the dispute?
- § 411.625 Can the beneficiary or the EN that is not a State VR agency request a review of the PM's recommendation?
- § 411.630 Is SSA's decision final?
- § 411.635 Can a beneficiary be represented in the dispute resolution process under the Ticket to Work program?
subjgrpDisputes Between Beneficiaries and State VR Agencies (§ 411.640)
subjgrpDisputes Between Employment Networks and Program Managers (§§ 411.650 - 411.660)
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 411 after this date.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 411.