20 CFR Subpart K - Income
In-Kind Support and Maintenance (§§ 416.1130 - 416.1145)
- § 416.1130 Introduction.
- § 416.1131 The one-third reduction rule.
- § 416.1132 What we mean by “living in another person's household”.
- § 416.1133 What is a pro rata share of household operating expenses.
- § 416.1140 The presumed value rule.
- § 416.1141 When the presumed value rule applies.
- § 416.1142 If you live in a public assistance household.
- § 416.1143 If you live in a noninstitutional care situation.
- § 416.1144 If you live in a nonprofit retirement home or similar institution.
- § 416.1145 How the presumed value rule applies in a nonmedical for-profit institution.
In-Kind Support and Maintenance in Special Circumstances (§§ 416.1147 - 416.1148)
Temporary Absence (§ 416.1149)
Home Energy Assistance (§ 416.1157)
Deeming of Income (§§ 416.1160 - 416.1169)
- § 416.1160 What is deeming of income?
- § 416.1161 Income of an ineligible spouse, ineligible parent, and essential person for deeming purposes.
- § 416.1161a Income for deeming purposes where Medicaid eligibility is affected.
- § 416.1163 How we deem income to you from your ineligible spouse.
- § 416.1165 How we deem income to you from your ineligible parent(s).
- § 416.1166 How we deem income to you and your eligible child from your ineligible spouse.
- § 416.1166a How we deem income to you from your sponsor if you are an alien.
- § 416.1167 Temporary absences and deeming rules.
- § 416.1168 How we deem income to you from your essential person.
- § 416.1169 When we stop deeming income from an essential person.
Rules for Helping Blind and Disabled Individuals Achieve Self-Support (§§ 416.1180 - 416.1182)
- Appendix to Subpart K of Part 416 - List of Types of Income Excluded Under the SSI Program as Provided by Federal Laws Other Than the Social Security Act
45 FR 65547, Oct. 3, 1980, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.