20 CFR Part 422, Subpart E - Collection of Debts by Administrative Wage Garnishment
- § 422.401 What is the scope of this subpart?
- § 422.402 What special definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 422.403 When may we use administrative wage garnishment?
- § 422.405 What notice will we send you about administrative wage garnishment?
- § 422.410 What actions will we take after we send you the notice?
- § 422.415 Will we reduce the amount that your employer must withhold from your pay when withholding that amount causes financial hardship?
- § 422.420 May you inspect and copy our records related to the debt?
- § 422.425 How will we conduct our review of the debt?
- § 422.430 When will we refund amounts of your pay withheld by administrative wage garnishment?
- § 422.435 What happens when we decide to send an administrative wage garnishment order to your employer?
- § 422.440 What are your employer's responsibilities under an administrative wage garnishment order?
- § 422.445 May we bring a civil action against your employer for failure to comply with our administrative wage garnishment order?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 422.