20 CFR Part 429, Subpart A - Claims Against the Government Under the Federal Tort Claims Act
prev | next
- § 429.101 What is this subpart about?
- § 429.102 How do I file a claim under this subpart?
- § 429.103 Who may file my claim?
- § 429.104 What evidence do I need to submit with my claim?
- § 429.105 What happens when you receive my claim?
- § 429.106 What happens if my claim is denied?
- § 429.107 If my claim is approved, how do I obtain payment?
- § 429.108 What happens if I accept an award, compromise, or settlement under this subpart?
- § 429.109 Are there any penalties for filing false claims?
- § 429.110 Are there any limitations on SSA's authority under this subpart?
Title 20 published on 20-Apr-2017 03:33
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 429 after this date.