20 CFR Part 429, Subpart A - Claims Against the Government Under the Federal Tort Claims Act
- § 429.101 — What is this subpart about?
- § 429.102 — How do I file a claim under this subpart?
- § 429.103 — Who may file my claim?
- § 429.104 — What evidence do I need to submit with my claim?
- § 429.105 — What happens when you receive my claim?
- § 429.106 — What happens if my claim is denied?
- § 429.107 — If my claim is approved, how do I obtain payment?
- § 429.108 — What happens if I accept an award, compromise, or settlement under this subpart?
- § 429.109 — Are there any penalties for filing false claims?
- § 429.110 — Are there any limitations on SSA's authority under this subpart?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 20.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 429 after this date.