20 CFR Part 658, Subpart E - Employment Service and Employment-Related Law Complaint System (Complaint System)
- § 658.400 Purpose and scope of subpart.
Subject Group 3Complaints Filed at the Local and State Level (§§ 658.410 - 658.419)
Subject Group 4When a Complaint Rises to the Federal Level (§§ 658.420 - 658.426)
- § 658.420 Responsibilities of the Employment and Training Administration regional office.
- § 658.421 Handling of Wagner-Peyser Act Employment Service regulation-related complaints.
- § 658.422 Handling of employment-related law complaints by the Regional Administrator.
- § 658.424 Proceedings before the Office of Administrative Law Judges.
- § 658.425 Decision of Department of Labor Administrative Law Judge.
- § 658.426 Complaints against the United States Employment Service.
Title 20 published on 20-May-2017 03:30
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 20 CFR Part 658 after this date.