20 CFR Part 661, Subpart B - State Governance Provisions
- § 661.200 — What is the State Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.203 — What is meant by the terms “optimum policy making authority” and “expertise relating to [a] program, service or activity”?
- § 661.205 — What is the role of the State Board?
- § 661.207 — How does the State Board meet its requirement to conduct business in an open manner under the “sunshine provision” of WIA section 111(g)?
- § 661.210 — Under what circumstances may the Governor select an alternative entity in place of the State Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.220 — What are the requirements for the submission of the State Workforce Investment Plan?
- § 661.230 — What are the requirements for modification of the State Workforce Investment Plan?
- § 661.240 — How do the unified planning requirements apply to the five-year strategic WIA and Wagner-Peyser plan and to other Department of Labor plans?
- § 661.250 — What are the requirements for designation of local workforce investment areas?
- § 661.260 — What are the requirements for automatic designation of workforce investment areas relating to units of local government with a population of 500,000 or more?
- § 661.270 — What are the requirements for temporary and subsequent designation of workforce investment areas relating to areas that had been designated as service delivery areas under JTPA?
- § 661.280 — What right does an entity have to appeal the Governor's decision rejecting a request for designation as a workforce investment area?
- § 661.290 — Under what circumstances may States require Local Boards to take part in regional planning activities?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 661.