20 CFR Part 661, Subpart C - Local Governance Provisions
- § 661.300 What is the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.305 What is the role of the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.307 How does the Local Board meet its requirement to conduct business in an open manner under the “sunshine provision” of WIA section 117(e)?
- § 661.310 Under what limited conditions may a Local Board directly be a provider of core services, intensive services, or training services, or act as a One-Stop Operator?
- § 661.315 Who are the required members of the Local Workforce Investment Boards?
- § 661.317 Who may be selected to represent a particular One-Stop partner program on the Local Board when there is more than one partner program entity in the local area?
- § 661.320 Who must chair a Local Board?
- § 661.325 What criteria will be used to establish the membership of the Local Board?
- § 661.330 Under what circumstances may the State use an alternative entity as the Local Workforce Investment Board?
- § 661.335 What is a youth council, and what is its relationship to the Local Board?
- § 661.340 What are the responsibilities of the youth council?
- § 661.345 What are the requirements for the submission of the local workforce investment plan?
- § 661.350 What are the contents of the local workforce investment plan?
- § 661.355 When must a local plan be modified?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 661.