20 CFR Part 661, Subpart D - Waivers and Work-Flex Waivers
prev | next
- § 661.400 — What is the purpose of the General Statutory and Regulatory Waiver Authority provided at section 189(i)(4) of the Workforce Investment Act?
- § 661.410 — What provisions of WIA and the Wagner-Peyser Act may be waived, and what provisions may not be waived?
- § 661.420 — Under what conditions may a Governor request, and the Secretary approve, a general waiver of statutory or regulatory requirements under WIA section 189(i)(4)?
- § 661.430 — Under what conditions may the Governor submit a Workforce Flexibility Plan?
- § 661.440 — What limitations apply to the State's Workforce Flexibility Plan authority under WIA?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 661.