20 CFR Subpart A - Delivery of Adult and Dislocated Worker Services Through the One-Stop Delivery System
prev | next
- § 663.100 What is the role of the adult and dislocated worker programs in the One-Stop delivery system?
- § 663.105 When must adults and dislocated workers be registered?
- § 663.110 What are the eligibility criteria for core services for adults in the adult and dislocated worker programs?
- § 663.115 What are the eligibility criteria for core services for dislocated workers in the adult and dislocated worker programs?
- § 663.120 Are displaced homemakers eligible for dislocated worker activities under WIA?
- § 663.145 What services are WIA title I adult and dislocated workers formula funds used to provide?
- § 663.150 What core services must be provided to adults and dislocated workers?
- § 663.155 How are core services delivered?
- § 663.160 Are there particular core services an individual must receive before receiving intensive services under WIA section 134(d)(3)?
- § 663.165 How long must an individual be in core services in order to be eligible for intensive services?