20 CFR Subpart B - Intensive Services
- § 663.200 What are intensive services for adults and dislocated workers?
- § 663.210 How are intensive services delivered?
- § 663.220 Who may receive intensive services?
- § 663.230 What criteria must be used to determine whether an employed worker needs intensive services to obtain or retain employment leading to “self-sufficiency”?
- § 663.240 Are there particular intensive services an individual must receive before receiving training services under WIA section 134(d)(4)(A)(i)?
- § 663.245 What is the individual employment plan?
- § 663.250 How long must an individual participant be in intensive services to be eligible for training services?