20 CFR Part 663, Subpart H - Supportive Services
prev | next
- § 663.800 What are supportive services for adults and dislocated workers?
- § 663.805 When may supportive services be provided to participants?
- § 663.810 Are there limits on the amounts or duration of funds for supportive services?
- § 663.815 What are needs-related payments?
- § 663.820 What are the eligibility requirements for adults to receive needs-related payments?
- § 663.825 What are the eligibility requirements for dislocated workers to receive needs-related payments?
- § 663.830 May needs-related payments be paid while a participant is waiting to start training classes?
- § 663.840 How is the level of needs-related payments determined?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 663.