20 CFR Part 667, Subpart G - Sanctions, Corrective Actions, and Waiver of Liability
- § 667.700 What procedure do we use to impose sanctions and corrective actions on recipients and subrecipients of WIA grant funds?
- § 667.705 Who is responsible for funds provided under title I of WIA?
- § 667.710 What actions are required to address the failure of a local area to comply with the applicable uniform administrative provisions?
- § 667.720 How do we handle a recipient's request for waiver of liability under WIA section 184(d)(2)?
- § 667.730 What is the procedure to handle a recipient's request for advance approval of contemplated corrective actions?
- § 667.740 What procedure must be used for administering the offset/deduction provisions at section 184(c) of the Act?