20 CFR Part 667, Subpart F - Grievance Procedures, Complaints, and State Appeals Processes
- § 667.600 — What local area, State and direct recipient grievance procedures must be established?
- § 667.610 — What processes do we use to review State and local grievances and complaints?
- § 667.630 — How are complaints and reports of criminal fraud and abuse addressed under WIA?
- § 667.640 — What additional appeal processes or systems must a State have for the WIA program?
- § 667.645 — What procedures apply to the appeals of non-designation of local areas?
- § 667.650 — What procedures apply to the appeals of the Governor's imposition of sanctions for substantial violations or performance failures by a local area?
Title 20 published on 2012-04-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.