20 CFR Part 668, Subpart A - Purposes and Policies
prev | next
- § 668.100 What is the purpose of the programs established to serve Native American peoples (INA programs) under section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act?
- § 668.120 How must INA programs be administered?
- § 668.130 What obligation do we have to consult with the INA grantee community in developing rules, regulations, and standards of accountability for INA programs?
- § 668.140 What WIA regulations apply to the INA program?
- § 668.150 What definitions apply to terms used in the regulations in this part?