20 CFR Part 668, Subpart A - Purposes and Policies
prev | next
- § 668.100 — What is the purpose of the programs established to serve Native American peoples (INA programs) under section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act?
- § 668.120 — How must INA programs be administered?
- § 668.130 — What obligation do we have to consult with the INA grantee community in developing rules, regulations, and standards of accountability for INA programs?
- § 668.140 — What WIA regulations apply to the INA program?
- § 668.150 — What definitions apply to terms used in the regulations in this part?
Title 20 published on 2015-04-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 668.