20 CFR Part 668, Subpart B - Service Delivery Systems Applicable to Section 166 Programs
- § 668.200 What are the requirements for designation as an “Indian or Native American (INA) grantee”?
- § 668.210 What priority for designation is given to eligible organizations?
- § 668.220 What is meant by the “ability to administer funds” for designation purposes?
- § 668.230 How will we determine an entity's “ability to administer funds”?
- § 668.240 What is the process for applying for designation as an INA grantee?
- § 668.250 What happens if two or more entities apply for the same area?
- § 668.260 How are INA grantees designated?
- § 668.270 What appeal rights are available to entities that are denied designation?
- § 668.280 Are there any other ways in which an entity may be designated as an INA grantee?
- § 668.290 Can an INA grantee's designation be terminated?
- § 668.292 How does a designated entity become an INA grantee?
- § 668.294 Do we have to designate an INA grantee for every part of the country?
- § 668.296 How are WIA funds allocated to INA grantees?
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 668.