20 CFR Subpart B - One-Stop Partners and the Responsibilities of Partners
- § 678.400 Who are the required one-stop partners?
- § 678.405 Is Temporary Assistance for Needy Families a required one-stop partner?
- § 678.410 What other entities may serve as one-stop partners?
- § 678.415 What entity serves as the one-stop partner for a particular program in the local area?
- § 678.420 What are the roles and responsibilities of the required one-stop partners?
- § 678.425 What are the applicable career services that must be provided through the one-stop delivery system by required one-stop partners?
- § 678.430 What are career services?
- § 678.435 What are the business services provided through the one-stop delivery system, and how are they provided?
- § 678.440 When may a fee be charged for the business services in this subpart?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.