20 CFR Part 718 - STANDARDS FOR DETERMINING COAL MINERS' TOTAL DISABILITY OR DEATH DUE TO PNEUMOCONIOSIS
prev | next
- Subpart A - General (§§ 718.1 - 718.5)
- Subpart B - Criteria for the Development of Medical Evidence (§§ 718.101 - 718.107)
- Subpart C - Determining Entitlement to Benefits (§§ 718.201 - 718.206)
- Subpart D - Presumptions Applicable to Eligibility Determinations (§§ 718.301 - 718.306)
- Appendix A to Part 718 - Standards for Administration and Interpretation of Chest Radiographs (X-rays)
- Appendix B to Part 718 - Standards for Administration and Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests. Tables B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6.
- Appendix C to Part 718 - Blood-Gas Tables
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 718.