20 CFR Part 718, Subpart D - Presumptions Applicable to Eligibility Determinations
prev | next
- § 718.301 Establishing length of employment as a miner.
- § 718.302 Relationship of pneumoconiosis to coal mine employment.
- § 718.303 [Reserved]
- § 718.304 Irrebuttable presumption of total disability or death due to pneumoconiosis.
- § 718.305 Presumption of pneumoconiosis.
- § 718.306 [Reserved]
- Appendix A to Part 718 - Standards for Administration and Interpretation of Chest Radiographs (X-rays)
- Appendix B to Part 718 - Standards for Administration and Interpretation of Pulmonary Function Tests. Tables B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B6.
- Appendix C to Part 718 - Blood-Gas Tables
65 FR 80045, Dec. 20, 2000, unless otherwise noted.
Title 20 published on 2015-11-18.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 20 CFR Part 718.