21 CFR Part 1, Subpart K - Administrative Detention of Food for Human or Animal Consumption
Subject Group 44General Provisions (§§ 1.377 - 1.384)
- § 1.377 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1.378 What criteria does FDA use to order a detention?
- § 1.379 How long may FDA detain an article of food?
- § 1.380 Where and under what conditions must the detained article of food be held?
- § 1.381 May a detained article of food be delivered to another entity or transferred to another location?
- § 1.382 What labeling or marking requirements apply to a detained article of food?
- § 1.383 What expedited procedures apply when FDA initiates a seizure action against a detained perishable food?
- § 1.384 When does a detention order terminate?
Subject Group 45How Does FDA Order a Detention? (§§ 1.391 - 1.393)
Subject Group 46What Is the Appeal Process for a Detention Order? (§§ 1.401 - 1.406)
- § 1.401 Who is entitled to appeal?
- § 1.402 What are the requirements for submitting an appeal?
- § 1.403 What requirements apply to an informal hearing?
- § 1.404 Who serves as the presiding officer for an appeal and for an informal hearing?
- § 1.405 When does FDA have to issue a decision on an appeal?
- § 1.406 How will FDA handle classified information in an informal hearing?
69 FR 31701, June 4, 2004, unless otherwise noted.