21 CFR Subpart L - Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for Food Importers
- § 1.500 What definitions apply to this subpart?
- § 1.501 To what foods do the requirements in this subpart apply?
- § 1.502 What foreign supplier verification program (FSVP) must I have?
- § 1.503 Who must develop my FSVP and perform FSVP activities?
- § 1.504 What hazard analysis must I conduct?
- § 1.505 What evaluation for foreign supplier approval and verification must I conduct?
- § 1.506 What foreign supplier verification and related activities must I conduct?
- § 1.507 What requirements apply when I import a food that cannot be consumed without the hazards being controlled or for which the hazards are controlled after importation?
- § 1.508 What corrective actions must I take under my FSVP?
- § 1.509 How must the importer be identified at entry?
- § 1.510 How must I maintain records of my FSVP?
- § 1.511 What FSVP must I have if I am importing a food subject to certain requirements in the dietary supplement current good manufacturing practice regulation?
- § 1.512 What FSVP may I have if I am a very small importer or I am importing certain food from certain small foreign suppliers?
- § 1.513 What FSVP may I have if I am importing certain food from a country with an officially recognized or equivalent food safety system?
- § 1.514 What are some consequences of failing to comply with the requirements of this subpart?
80 FR 74340, Nov. 27, 2015, unless otherwise noted.