21 CFR Part 1271, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 1271.1 What are the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 1271.3 How does FDA define important terms in this part?
- § 1271.10 Are my HCT/P's regulated solely under section 361 of the PHS Act and the regulations in this part, and if so what must I do?
- § 1271.15 Are there any exceptions from the requirements of this part?
- § 1271.20 If my HCT/P's do not meet the criteria in § 1271.10, and I do not qualify for any of the exceptions in § 1271.15, what regulations apply?