21 CFR Part 822, Subpart D - FDA Review and Action
- § 822.16 — What will you consider in the review of my submission?
- § 822.17 — How long will your review of my submission take?
- § 822.18 — How will I be notified of your decision?
- § 822.19 — What kinds of decisions may you make?
- § 822.20 — What are the consequences if I fail to submit a postmarket surveillance plan, my plan is disapproved and I fail to submit a new plan, or I fail to conduct surveillance in accordance with my approved plan?
- § 822.21 — What must I do if I want to make changes to my postmarket surveillance plan after you have approved it?
- § 822.22 — What recourse do I have if I do not agree with your decision?
- § 822.23 — Is the information in my submission considered confidential?
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 21.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 21 published on 2015-04-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 21 CFR Part 822 after this date.