21 CFR Part 822, Subpart E - Responsibilities of Manufacturers
- § 822.24 What are my responsibilities once I am notified that I am required to conduct postmarket surveillance?
- § 822.25 What are my responsibilities after my postmarket surveillance plan has been approved?
- § 822.26 If my company changes ownership, what must I do?
- § 822.27 If I go out of business, what must I do?
- § 822.28 If I stop marketing the device subject to postmarket surveillance, what must I do?
Title 21 published on 2015-12-03.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 21 CFR Part 822.